Monday, August 27, 2012

Tailgating Buffalo Chicken Dip

I won't even try to determine your serving size on this one - just know that in the entire dip, you've got about 30-35g of carbs - this dip makes a lot - so you're probably talking 3g per serving... but who knows!

I like to bring celery, cucumber & zucchini slices with me to parties where I know a dip will be involved... this way, I'm not tempted to munch on the crackers (remember, they're just a filler/means to an end), but I can still enjoy the flavor of the dip!

Ingredients:
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 C shredded mozzerella cheese + some to sprinkle on top
3/4 C blue cheese dressing
3/4 C buffalo wing sauce
20oz. canned chicken

Mix all together, and bake for 23 minutes at 350 degrees. 

This was gone in less than an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment